1. Sunwoo J-S, Byun J-I, Moon J, et al. Unfavorable surgical outcomes in partial epilepsy with secondary bilateral synchrony: Intracranial electroencephalography study. Epilepsy Research. 2016;122:102–109.
2. Koo YS, Song J-Y, Joo E-Y, et al. Outdoor artificial light at night, obesity, and sleep health: Cross-sectional analysis in the KoGES study. Chronobiology International. 2016;33:301–314.
3. Koo YS, Jung K-Y. Oldies but goodies: The Defense Meteorological Satellite Program (DMSP) Operational Linescan System (OLS) data can be used with the data obtained before the year 2012. Chronobiology International. Epub 2016 Jun 2.:1–3.
4. Choi JW, Jang K-M, Jung K-Y, Kim M-S, Kim KH. Reduced Theta-Band Power and Phase Synchrony during Explicit Verbal Memory Tasks in Female, Non-Clinical Individuals with Schizotypal Traits. PLOS ONE. 2016;11:e0148272.
5. Byun J-I, Jung K-Y, Lee G-T, Kim C-K, Kim B-M. Spontaneous Low-Frequency Cerebral Hemodynamics Oscillations in Restless Legs Syndrome with Periodic Limb Movements During Sleep: A Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Study. Journal of Clinical Neurology. 2016;12:107.